1:1 Gut Revival Coaching
Are you ready to take the wheel with IBS?
If you want to
- Feel in control of your symptoms
- Be confident in your food choices
- Have a healthy relationship with your body
- Expedite the journey to feeling good again
- Eliminate guesswork from your healthcare
The Gut Revival Coaching program is made for you.
Why work with me?
I’m glad you asked! Odds are you’ve tried restrictive diets, read confusing or conflicting information and spent hours shuffling between healthcare professionals for answers. If you’re sick of not getting the answers you need and want to partner with someone who takes the time to really understand your case then you’ll love working with me.
My Gut Revival IBS Coaching program was created to heal your root cause, for relief that lasts.
This isn’t just any old program, it’s a chance to work with me one-on-one to conquer IBS once and for all.
I use a functional nutrition approach to identify your unique triggers and create a personalized nutrition plan. You get the answers, tools and accountability you need along the way. Are you ready to take the wheel?
What's in it
- I hear all of your concerns that other professionals may have missed
- I address your concerns with a custom, strategy-driven Gut Revival protocol
- We put the plan into action in guided segments over 16 weeks
- If anything feels out of place, we adjust the plan as needed
- Your healing roadmap made by a qualified coach. By working with a Registered Dietitian you’re working with a thoroughly trained nutrition professional unlike many other “health experts” on the market
If you experience bloat, gas, diarrhea, constipation, stomach pain, unpredictable food intolerance, headaches, brain fog, fatigue: this program is for you.
Great question. This is a targeted plan utilizing proper functional gut testing and your unique concerns.
Utilizing proper functional gut testing and foundational nutrition and supplement recommendations, we’ll target your concerns and get to the root cause.
Lasting relief, here you come.
There are a few kinds I use – mainly the stool analysis lab test done from the comfort of your own home. It looks at intestinal permeability, infections/overgrowths, digestive capacity and includes microbiome mapping.
With this we can see exactly what (and how much) is in your gut that might be causing your symptoms. I then translate results into an individualized plan to help you support the good guys + kill of the bad.
Functional nutrition is a practice of focusing on you – the person – instead of the disease. This makes sense because mindset, lifestyle and daily eating patterns are HUGE factors in healing.
It’s a personalized method of optimizing your health based on your individual genetics, lab values, lifestyle, and more. There are no generic protocols and your healing protocol is personalized because each individual person is different!
I do not take insurance but I do provide superbills for HSA/FSA.
Please let me know if you would like an itemized receipt for reimbursement. Note you are responsible for submitting for reimbursement and keeping the bill for record.
All nutrition coaching is virtual using a HIPAA compliant video platform.